Thursday, April 4, 2013

Things I Think Should Be Allowed Part 1

It's a crazy world. With all  kinds a crazy folk. Sometimes I think I might lose my ever loving mind. Sometimes it seems like everybody else all ready has and I've missed the bus. But I'm thinking if I could just do certain things, you know, have some sort of outlet, then dealing with the crazy would be easier. So here's my list of things I think we ought to be able to do. I'll share one a day. Maybe one a week. Or maybe nobody will read this and I won't share any more at all. I'll just do them. I wonder if they give out laptops in city jails...

Thing Number One:

Yell.  I think we should be able to yell in public places. Because people are doin' it, in case you haven't noticed, and nobody's telling them they can't. Including their mother. So why can't we sane, self aware ones have a crack at it? Why can't I walk up to the woman in Target whose voice is clanging out over everyone else's in the store, tap her on the shoulder and say, "Hi! You know what?? There's boat loads of people in here trying to have a pleasant shopping experience. Some even have cranky toddlers and screaming babies. And yet, miraculously, YOU are the only one I can hear! And guess what else? THAT'S NOT OK! And if this is your inside voice, then you need to live outside and never, ever, ever enter an establishment with four walls again, K?" And then, on our way to clobber the guy monitoring the security cameras and steal the tape, do the Ross thing with our hands to show them how to bring it down. 

How is this not OK?




No comments:

Post a Comment